- Create awareness about chronic diseases prevalent in the elderly population
- Create awareness about the Canadian aging population
- Through new dialogue, bring about new ideas and perspectives on how the Canadian healthcare system can be shifted towards policies that better serve the aging Canadian population.
- Establish connections with local geriatric volunteer organizations to facilitate volunteer opportunities for McGill students
- Promote educational opportunities and further schooling in the area of geriatrics and the study of aging through an online database
McGill Students for Geriatric Health is a student group of the SSMU, an undergraduate student society at McGill University. MSGH receives sponsorship from SSMU.